Welcome! As a dedicated, passionate real estate professional, my GOAL is to be your number-one advocate during the process of your entire real estate transaction. My hope is that you will be very impressed with my commitment to you during the process as well as my skills as a negotiator, communicator, and problem-solver -- and equally as important, my knowledge of the local real estate market--to make you a customer for life. Whether you are buying or selling a property, I will be there every step of the way. Buyers will get my undivided attention as we find their new home-sweet-home -- and sellers will be provided with the information and latest online marketing tools to expose their home to as many potential buyers as possible. Using a vast ERA Key Services Realty network of real estate professionals, competitive pricing strategies and home staging ideas, we will make your home shine in the marketplace....and get it sold!
I am licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and additionally, if you are thinking about buying or selling real estate in another state, I can put you in contact with a reliable Realtor through ERA's National Marketing Network.
- Licensed Realtor Since 2016
- Bachelor's Degree in English from Boston College
- Master's Degree from Emerson College
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of The Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member of the Massachusetts Association of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- Member of the ERA Key Charitable Trust
- Volunteer member of JDRF Outreach Committee
- Active Involvement with local school and civic groups