After working in the finance & customer service industry for many years, I decided to venture out into Real Estate, which was a lifelong dream of mine since my father started building houses when I was very young.
I have been with ERA Key Realty Services who helped me through the studying process and eventually passing the exam since 2003. They are dedicated to making their agents successful by continually providing education through our ever changing industry, & commitment to new technology.
ERA's position in the marketplace is one of the reasons that I chose working with them; they have an important Mission Statement: ERA Key Realty Services earns customers and clients for life by providing unparalleled service with the highest levels of integrity, expertise and professionalism. I am devoted to providing outstanding service and will work tirelessly on your behalf at every phase of the process.
Dedicated and People Oriented with a strong desire to guide first time buyers and sellers as well as seasoned investors, home buyers and sellers through ever changing market conditions with professionalism and expertise.
A referral is the best compliment I can receive!
- Licensed Realtor since 2003 with ERA Key Realty Services - ABR Designation- First Time Home Buyer's Seminar Speaker-Listing Agent-
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Notary Public
- Member of the Worcester Board of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- Member of the ERA Key Charitable Trust
- Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity